Y Care International’s Youth Workers Network is an online space for youth workers across the UK and Ireland to come together and share resources, best practice and information about global youth work.
The YWN has increased in size in recent years and now has over 300 members from over 50 organisations. Membership of the Network is free and is open to anyone who works with young people in the UK and Ireland.
- Members of the YWN receive a whole host of benefits:
- Updates on funding for GYW
- Information about upcoming GYW events
- Access to GYW resources and our Monitoring and Evaluation Toolkit
- Space for discussions and sharing of good practice in GYW
- News about Y Care International’s wider work
You can join bycompleting the form below or by emailing our global youth work team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the Network
Please note, required feilds are marked in bold text with an asterisk.