Partnerships play a crucial role in developing global networks – working together to create opportunities for young people to help themselves out of poverty.
By 2020, with our committed supporters and partners, we want to create opportunities for over 60,000 vulnerable young people and their communities every year through enterprise and employment.
Together with the private sector we invest in young people in 15 of the world’s poorest countries. This means they can acquire the skills, assets and networks they need to find sustainable employment.
We offer corporate partners
- unique access to young people & localities through the YMCA – the world’s largest and oldest global youth movement
- 30 years’ direct impact on the lives of young people
- individualised, bespoke approach
- marketing and fundraising support
- agile professional team able to respond quickly and efficiently
Ways to get involved include
- shared value and in kind support
- direct funding to programme work including emergency appeals
- distance mentoring programmes
- staff engagement and payroll giving
- e-commerce initiatives and micro-donations
- cause-related marketing and limited edition product
“We are immensely proud that our members and colleagues show such generosity in supporting Y Care International’s emergency relief appeal for those in desperate need. We hope the money raised will help Y Care to save even more lives and restart broken livelihoods in East Africa.” – Ella Brock Smith, Social Investment Manager, Nationwide Building Society – our Emergency Relief Partner since 1998
Like to know more or have any questions? Contact Director of Fundraising & Marketing Jacqui Clinton firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 549 3175