Missed out on a space at this year’s London Marathon? We have places for 2019. Register your interest today!
Why support Y Care International?
Y Care International is the YMCA’s international development charity. If you decide to run for us you’ll be joining Team YMCA and the funds you generate will support vulnerable young people abroad and locally in England and Wales.
Y Care International helps over 50,000 young people and their communities move into sustainable work and out of poverty each year. We partner with YMCA’s in 15 countries to do this and work closely with YMCA England and Wales too! We all believe that every young person should have the opportunity to belong, contribute and thrive. Here’s how you can make this happen…
What to expect from YMCA
We know that training for and running 26.2 miles is a big challenge to undertake, so we will be with you every step of the way. As part of Team YMCA, you will receive VIP treatment, including:
- A fundraising pack full of tips and advice
- A high-quality YMCA running vest
- A regular newsletter with exclusive updates delivered straight to your inbox
- A Facebook community where you can share training tips, chart progress and share experiences with your teammates
- Support on the day from our designated cheer point.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7549 3175.
We can’t wait to hear from you.