Are you ready for a challenge?
Get active in 2018 and raise money for Y Care International!
Sign up to one of our sponsored challenge events in the UK and help us change the lives of young people in the world’s poorest communities.
- Places: 11
- Fundraising goal: £250 pp
- Where: Starting at the Mall across the stunning park views of st James Park, you’ll take in the sights of Westminster as you run past famous landmarks such as Admiralty Arch, Nelson’s Column, St Paul’s Cathedral, Mansion House, the Bank of England, the Old Bailey, Somerset House, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and Westminster Abbey.
- How we’ll help: We will provide fundraising support, as well as a vest or jersey and we’ll be there to cheer you along on the day! Once you complete the course we’ll have a goody bag for you to reward you for your efforts.
- Places: 19
- Fundraising goal: £600 pp
- Where: You’ll start at the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and continue your route through Canary Wharf and the City of London before heading out along the A4 to Hammersmith. Crossing the River Thames in Chiswick you’ll take in the sights of Richmond Park and the stunning Kingston-upon-Thames, before crossing over the historic Hampton Court Bridge. This is the same route used on the time trial events during the London 2012 Olympics. After heading out of London you’ll be treated to scenic countryside views as you head past Newlands Corner and Holmbury before tackling the ascent at Leith Hill. After a much deserved descent to Dorking you will complete the course after Box Hill.
- What we’ll offer: We’ll give you fundraising support and a jersey to wear on the day, we’ll also be there to cheer you on and will offer you a goody bag to reward your fantastic achievement!
Why support Y Care International?
Today there are 900 million young people between the ages of 15-24 and most of them are living in developing countries on less than $2 a day. Many lack access to opportunities, formal education and reliable support systems to help them fulfil their potential.
By fundraising for Y Care International you can help us change this.
For every £1 raised, 89p goes directly towards delivering training, and providing access to skills, finance and networks, to help a young person to get a job, or start or grow their own business.
If you’re up for the challenge and want to help us create more opportunities for young people this year, contact Ana Stojanovic in our fundraising team by emailing email@example.com or calling 020 7549 3163 to find out how you can sign up.