An iconic race
More than 50,000 runners
A challenge of a lifetime
We’re partnering with YMCA England & Wales to offer you the opportunity to help young people in the UK and abroad by running the London Marathon on 22 April 2018.
Did you know that today there are 900 million young people aged 15-24 living in developing countries around the world? Two thirds are not in work or study and more than 500 million live on less than $2 a day.
Investing in job opportunities for young people in developing countries is one of the most effective ways to tackle poverty, reduce aid dependency and combat corruption.
With your help we can do just that. Join us at this unique event to transform young lives.
What you need to know
Date: 22 April 2018
Distance: 26.2 miles
Registration fee: £100
Sponsorship pledge: £2,000
What to expect from us
We know that training and running 26.2 miles is a big challenge to undertake, so we’ll be with you every step of the way. You’ll receive:
- A YMCA fundraising and training pack full of tips and advice
- A personalised high-quality Y Care International running vest
- Regular emails and telephone support from us and YMCA England & Wales
- A YMCA Facebook community to share training tips, progress and experiences with your teammates
- Support on the day from our designated cheer point
- A post-race reception where you can enjoy refreshments plus a well-deserved sports massage.
If you have any questions, please contact Ana Stojanovic on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 3549 3163.
We can’t wait to hear from you!